1. IDENTIFICATION: ALBERTO SÁNCHEZ is the owner of this website (onwards FEYNA), holder of Spanish ID No. 76814861J. The registered address of FEYNA is Carrer del Crèdit Balear 10, Local 2, 07008 Palma de Mallorca. Illes Balears. Spain. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number: +34 629 414 023.
2. USERS AND CONTENTS: This website is to display a catalog and for shopping purposes, and is available to the general public: private citizens, companies, clients and partners. Access to the FEYNA website will attribute the condition of USER to the person accessing it, who thus fully accepts the following conditions with no reservations.
Use of the website for unlawful or damaging purposes detrimental to FEYNA or any third party is forbidden. FEYNA will not held liable for any incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information on the www.feyna.net website.
FEYNA reserves the right to change the website at any time, as well as to restrict access temporarily or permanently. Within the limits established by law, FEYNA will not be held liable for the untruthfulness, lack of integrity, obsolete nature or inaccuracy of the data and information included on its website. The contents and information are not binding for FEYNA nor do they constitute legal opinions or advice of any kind, as this is a service offered for informational purposes only.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other contents included in this website are the exclusive property of FEYNA or their licensors. Total or partial reproduction, distribution or modification of the contents of this website is forbidden. Any total or partial transfer, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or public communication shall be expressly authorised by FEYNA. Should said authorisation be granted, it will in no way constitute an authorisation or licence over property rights.
The www.feyna.net website may include links to third-party websites over which FEYNA has no control. Hence, under no circumstances will FEYNA be held liable for the online contents or services made available to the public on websites not belonging to FEYNA. That websites' contents, unless specifically stated otherwise, do not constitute a binding offer.
The term of provision of the website service is indefinite. Without prejudice to the foregoing, FEYNA reserves the right to interrupt the service at any time with no previous notice.
3. LIABILITY: Both the USER and FEYNA will take the necessary security measures to ensure that no malware or virus is introduced into the USER’s system or in the FEYNA servers and system. The USER uses and navigates through the website at his/her own risk. FEYNA will not be held liable for any potential damages or losses to the USER and third parties regarding the incorrect operation of the website, the unsuitability of the website and its services or contents to meet the USERS’ needs, expectations or to provide specific results, the presence of malware or viruses that might modify the USERS’ computer systems, the damages caused as a result of third-party contents included in the website, and in general any other use or circumstance beyond FEYNA’scontrol.
FEYNA guarantees that all the contents and services offered on its website comply with the principle of personal dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of child and youth protection.
4. COPYRIGHT: The FEYNA website has been created solely and exclusively by its owner, who thus owns all intellectual and property rights over it.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: To access some of the services offered by FEYNA on its website, you must provide some personal data. Pursuant to Organic Law on Personal Data Protection 15/1999 of 13 December, we hereby inform you that, by completing these forms, your personal data will be included and processed in the FEYNA's files in order to provide you with our services as well as to offer you relevant information about news and services related to FEYNA. You can also exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition regarding your personal data for free by sending an email to email@example.com.
Personal data protection pursuant to LOPD
(Spanish Personal Data Protection Law)
FEYNA, pursuant to the personal data protection legislation in force, hereby informs that the data collected via the forms on the www.feyna.net website are included in the specific automated files for users of FEYNA services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is the maintenance of the commercial relationship and the performance of information. These data will be not transferred to other entities.
FEYNA takes the measures required to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition acknowledged in the aforementioned LOPD at any time. These rights may be exercised by users by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. These tools play a key role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they make it possible for a webpage to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or his/her device, and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service provided.
What is not a cookie?
A cookie is not a virus, a trojan, a worm, spam or spyware, and it doesn’t open pop-up windows.
KIND OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data, two types of cookie can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
Own cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website published, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also another classification based on the period of time during which cookies remain stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification involving five types of cookie according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, and behavioural advertising cookies.
Technical cookies: they make it possible, among other things, to find when a human being or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
Analysis cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation being used, the sections most frequently used, products viewed, hours of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: they display advertising on the basis of browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
With this information, you can take the following actions:
Accept cookies. This warning will not longer be viewed when accessing any website page during the current session.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Here are some examples so you can understand the impact of disabling cookies:
- You will be unable to share contents from our website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media.
- This website will be unable to adapt its contents to your personal preferences.
- You will be unable to personalise your geographic preferences such as your time zone, currency or language.
- You will be unable to purchase any product online.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.feyna.net or any other website using the browser. Settings are different in every browser. The “Help” functionality will show you how to do it. However, here are some direct links with relevant information. With this information, you can take the following actions:
Internet Explorer™ :
Versión 7 y 8
Safari™ 5 y 6: http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/
Ajustes en iPhone, iPad o iPod: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
You can also manage cookie storage in your browser by means of tools like these: Your Online Choices.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?